5.6.08

Agora é minha vez!



Which historical figure do you most identify with?

Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro or Anita Garibaldi.

Which living person do you most admire?

My man, Andrew Roberts.

What is your greatest fear?

Having loved ones dying before me and the depths of the ocean.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

I can’t stop eating and I’m impatient.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?

Also impatience but I’d have to say I can’t stand SELF ENFORCED IGNORANCE, which means a whole world of things.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I… I don’t know. I’d be calmer.

What is your greatest extravagance?

I need my morning latte.

On what occasion do you lie?

When I'm feeling observed.

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?

Knowing what you want for the rest of your life.

What do you dislike most about your appearance?

I’m damn fat.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?

Damn. Know. Yeah .I love you.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?

My husband, my friends, my dog.

What is your idea of earthly happiness?

Not having to look for it.

What is your favorite occupation?

Archeologist.

Which talent would you most like to have?

MONEY – Ha! I’m talented… I just don’t have money.

What is your current state of mind?

As always, restless.

If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?

I’d change my presence in their lives.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?

My thinking, my sensitivity, my humanity.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?

I’d be definitely a Hollywood Star - whatever that means.

What is your most treasured possession?

A ten-dollar wedding ring.

What are your favorite names?

Adelia, Camille, Ana.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?

Not ever knowing what it is to give yourself away.

Where would you like to live?

In the middle of the forest.

What is your most marked characteristic?

I’m pretty sexy.

What is the quality you most like in a man?

Wilderness.

What do you most value in your friends?

Honesty.

Who are your favorite writers?

Clarice Lispector, Arthur Rimbaud, Hilda Hilst, and a few more.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?

Rogue from X-Men.

Who are your heroes in real life?

They all have died.

What is it that you most dislike?

How the world is being handled by idiots.

What is your greatest regret?

Not being involved in a revolution.

How would you like to die?

Fighting.

What is your motto?

Dreaming is FREE.




***