5.10.07

ele cantou assim baixinho, pra que só eu ouvisse...


"On bended knee is no way to be free, lifting up an empty cup I ask silently that all my destinations will accept the one that's me, so I can breath... Circles, they grow and they swallow people whole, half their lives they say goodnight to wive's they'll never know, got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul. So it goes... Don't come closer or I'll have to go. Holding me like gravity are places that pull. If ever there was someone to keep me at home, It would be you... Everyone I come across in cages they bought, they think of me and my wandering but I'm never what they thought. Got my indignation but I'm pure in all my thoughts. I'm alive... Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere, underneath my being is a road that disappeared. Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead, overhead... Leave it to me as I find a way to be, consider me a satelite for ever orbiting, I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed..."