16.2.07

desecration IS the smile upon my lovely face...

introduction:

.

gente... i must confess... tá difícil ficar sem eles esses dias. sei lá porque! eles foram a minha salvação nos dias de terror que vivi sobre o manto seco e pesado dos mormons texanos (se você é mormon, i'm sorry, life sometimes suck!) e me salvaram mais algumas inúmeras vezes quando a vida parecia extremamente inútil de ser mantida... so, here i go again (ao meu vício, meu eterno vicío...)

.

.

All alone not by myself. Another girl bad for my health... I've seen it all thru someone else (Another girl bad for my health). Celebrated but undisturbed, serenaded by the terror bird. It's seldom seen but its never heard (Serenaded by the terror bird). Never in the wrong time or wrong place, desecration is the smile on my face. The love I made is the shape of my space. My face, my face...



I love the feeling when it falls apart, disintegrated by the rising sun, a rolling black into oblivion. And I'd like to think that I'm your number one, But (I'm rolling black out of oblivion)... I wanna leave but I just get stuck. A broken record runnin' low on luck... There's heavy metal coming from your truck. I'm a (a broken record runnin' low on luck)... Never in the wrong time or wrong place, desecration is the smile on my face. The love I made is the shape of my space. My face, my face... We could all go down to Malibu and make some noise. Coca Cola doesn't do the justice, she enjoys... We could all come up with something new to be destroyed... We could all go down. I'm slow to finish but I'm quick to start and beneath the heather lies the meadowlark, and I'm (Slow to finish but I am quick to start)... Never in the wrong time or wrong place, desecration is the smile on my face, the love I made is the shape of my space...
.
.
My face, my face...